• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Mopar gas tank skid

Bob 94 XJ

NAXJA Forum User
I have a Mopar gastank skid for sale. It fits pre 97 XJs. Has been on my Jeep for about a year, no dents or scratches. Comes with all mounting hardware.(Two nutcerts and all bolts) Willing to ship, but at buyers expense. I am located outside Dalton, which is 15 miles North of Scranton. Will travel to meet buyer up to 50 miles. I don't have pics yet, will be taking it off Jeep this week so can get some then. Any questions e-mail me at [email protected]. Thanks for looking, Bob

Not to be a douchebag or anything, but it would be better to take it off and then list the item. The reason for doing this is that say if ya get a buyer, and when ya go to take it off you mess up some on the bolts or what not, ya wont have to tell the buyer that you messed up the hardware getting it off. That happened to me when I got a hitch from this board. But yeah, just an FYI :)

Anyways, ya wouldnt happen to know if the gas skid plate will cause conflict with a hitch would ya? and if not, how much ya asking for it shipped to 60085 [Chicago land area]?

Last edited:
I appreciate your concern, but haven't had the time to take it off yet. We are in the middle of a snowstorm. As far as messing up the bolts goes, I have a extra complete set of nutcerts and bolts if I need them. I was hoping to get around $65, but dont know if that is to much. I just figured out shipping for a guy in KY and through UPS it is around $25.00, Let me know, Bob

Back