• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Crawl 4 Cure

MikeyB

NAXJA Forum User
http://Crawl4Cure.org
Limited to 100 rigs. July 4th weekend.

A weekend of fundraising and fun and a great way for 4x4 truck enthusiasts to help raise money for the National Multiple Sclerosis Society, Minnesota Chapter.

The event consists of a weekend of trail riding through some of Minnesota’s most challenging and beautiful terrain. Trail guides with great knowledge of the park will guide groups through beginner, intermediate, and advanced sections. Dinner, prizes, and entertainment are also provided during the weekend.

All net profits from the event go directly to the National Multiple Sclerosis Society, Minnesota Chapter.

So bring your rig, family & friends as we celebrate life and support a great organization!

The Crawl 4 the Cure is held in the town of Gilbert, Minnesota at the state’s first public off-road park. The park consists of tight winding trails, large hill climbs, and difficult rock crawling gorges. The park has been used with great success for national events in the last year including Petersen’s 4Wheel & Off-Road’s Ultimate Adventure and Jeep Jamboree.

The park offers all levels of trails, insuring everyone can have a fun, safe weekend while seeing what their vehicle can do. All trail rides' difficulty levels and recommended equipment will be clearly marked during check-in.

The event headquarters is the Days Inn motel in Eveleth, Minnesota and is just a few miles away from the park. A large block of rooms has been reserved for the event so please tell organizers whether or not you need one upon registration. There are additional campsites within a few miles of both the park and the event headquarters if you prefer to stay outside or will be using an RV.

bump

Me and a friend will be riding up there with our Jeeps
just curious if anybody else from around MD was crazy enough to try this too

The event was worth the 20 Hr drive
The Wheeling was fun even in a stock XJ
People were great
Now I have to go back next year to show them how different my rig will be

Back