• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

building Drop Brackets, anyone have dimensions?

xxXjxx

NAXJA Forum User
i wanna fab up some drop brackets with my new welder, but i was wondering if anyone has some sort of drawings, measurments, material list etc that would help me out. anything would be much appreciated thanks.

First, do you know how to weld?If not start on non-structural parts first!
Second,Drop brackets are fairly complex with alot of offset/jogs,might want to try an easier project!
RE9900.jpg

IMO this would be a complete waste of time... if your going to fab something to help out your CA angles, why not fab up some midarm mounts or LA mounts?

brandon

ya i can weld, ya im confident enough in my skills, i built my own x-case crossmember/ tranny skid. it has held up so im not afraid. is it really that hard? i really wanna build em' cause they seem too expensive to buy if i have skills on my welder.

This may be one of my next projects, so I'll be looking forward to hearing/reading about your progress. Hopefully, you can post up some pics as things progress.

Back