• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Where to buy gears??

96XJCLASSIC

NAXJA Forum User
Where is the best/cheapest place to buy gears and install kits? I am looking for 4.88's for D30 and D44 and install kits?

96XJCLASSIC said:
Where is the best/cheapest place to buy gears and install kits? I am looking for 4.88's for D30 and D44 and install kits?
PM rawbrown here on NAXJA. Great prices AND support afterwards.

rawbrown has been hella helpful and friendly. if unexpected fianacil issues hadn't come up, i'd have already ordered from him. once i can, i will order from him.

i got my gears Dana/Spicer gears from Richard at fullsizeXJgear.com gave me an awesome deal and was really helpful...

Rawbrown seems to be a good guy...as well as a fellow NAXJA guy..has always offered great tech advice...but if you opt to go thru the regular retail thing..you can't beat Randy's for professional service.

rawbrown is a great guy and will help you out. i got mine from randy's though cause i know someone there and got a kickass deal

Back