• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Guaging Intereset 88 XJ Parts

TheManch

NAXJA Forum User
Hello, guys and girls.

I have access to a 1988 Cherokee Laredo that's in pretty decent shape. There are some parts that i want on it and i can have the whole thing for cheap but there is a slight snag in my plan. My dad doesn't want a cherokee sitting in the driveway that slowly gets stripped down. So i can either get it and store it in a local junkyard or if i can show him that enough people would buy parts maybe i could convince him to let me keep it here for a little while. Just reply with what you need and if i get enough interest i will go pick it up.

some specs that i can remember off the top of my head.

1988 Laredo, maroon decent body for a ne vehicle floors are very solid
grey interior full power and everything works so i am told.

4.0 that supposedly has low oil pressure and ticks, however when i popped the hood the oil pressure sender was unplugged, about 170,000 and it runs good. New radiator, newer np242 scavenged out of a junkyard vehicle, aw4,
d30 and d35 i think. It also has the nice 5 spoke aluminum rims, Good glass except for windshield, facotry roof rack, bumpers good.

Like i said i don't have it yet but if there is enough interest i will go and fetch "great 88"

Mike

Back