• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tire Tubes

BrokenXJ

NAXJA Forum User
I just came back from a weekend in Maine. I have never broken so much stuff in one week-end ;) I now have 4 wheels with fix-a-flat in them. The mud, bark, branches etc, are killing me, and the beads in my tires. A month ago I just had all of the swampers re-mounted, and balanced.

In searching the web, I am having trouble finding the right size "Tire tubes" to order. Does anybody have the convertion for wheel sizes like "825-15" and "900/1000/1100-15". I have 34x10.5 swampers.

900r16 is about 31 or 32" tall and fairly thin - I am thinking you will need at least an 1100r15 or a 1200r15

Tubes are just an all around PITA - I would avoid them at all costs

Matt

Steve, do you have a Pep Boys near you? Pep Boys sells tubes, and the boxes have a sizing chart on the back that's very extensive. Their price on tubes for a 215/75R15 were also about half of anyone else's price.

Back