PDA

View Full Version : Yea!!! Got my XJ back from the shop!!!

XJStorm
December 30th, 2004, 10:43
Had to post and say how nice it is to have my rig back from the shop following my accident on the 18th. I love driving that thing vs my wife's 94 Buick Centry Wagon (boat). :D

Sniggs
December 30th, 2004, 19:30
Why don't ya join us on the 2nd Snow run on the 22nd? The more the merrier!

XJStorm
December 30th, 2004, 20:20
May not be back off travel. I can't do much till I get a 3" lift or I'll jack up my MT/Rs that are too big for my britches. LMAO!!! Wish I could though! Lift was coming soon... prob gonna have to wait till after buying our house... wish me luck we are putting in an offer tomorrow.

Sniggs
December 31st, 2004, 11:21
I don't have a lift either. Running 30's right now and did fine on the last run. My only challenges were attributed to my driving skills (lack of?). It was a great learning opportunity and a GREAT group of people!

XJStorm
December 31st, 2004, 12:47
Agreed, but I don't have enough clearance on my 31's to do any offroading. Hopefully I'll be able to grab a lift when I get my tax return towards the end of Jan or so. Buying (trying... just put in an offer today) a house so funds a bit tied up with that until closing.

theslacker
December 31st, 2004, 16:36
Where is the 2nd snow run on the 22nd? If unlifted rigs will work I want to come.

Sniggs
December 31st, 2004, 18:30
Link to the 2nd Snow Run thread is here:

http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=42760

I'm posting another link in the first snow run thread that will show some pics.