• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ford Dana 50 Front End

Jerms

NAXJA Forum User
I have a Ford Dana 50 front axle out of a 99' Ford F-250 superduty. Was planning on using it as a front axle swap for my xj and have run out of time and money to make it work. It is in great shape i'm not sure how many miles it has but all the componets are in good working order. This is a great axle for some one you needs bigger joints than a 44 but doesn't want to pop for a 60. would like to get about $500 for it. I also have a bunch of asorted extra xj parts laying around.

2 D30 fron axles both from 88's both are stock with 3.55 gears and in good
working order. Make me an offer.

1 NP242 t-case out of 88' xj in good condition. $100

I aslo have a set of springs in stock heigth let, me know if your interested. They were on an 88' and replaced by a dealer because they wer sagging about 4 years abo and have been off the jeep for a year. $75

I'm located in the SLC Ut. area and am willing to meet you up to 75 miles from my location for delivery. If you are interested in anything please send an email to [email protected].

Thanks for reading

Jerms

Back