• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1.75" Spacer + Isolater

boise49ers

NAXJA Forum User
I just had a 1.75" spacer put in my Jeep, but when I had it done they left in the factory isolater spacer. Is there a reason that should stay in or did they just not follow my direction ? I think it was more a communcation break down, all the same is there any reason not to remove the factory spacer ? The extra 1/2" is making my TRE click. Plus it is now 1/2" higher in the front then the rear now. I had it figured out to be level. Now the back is about isolater low in the ass. This is what happens when you don't have a garage and it is to damn cold to wrench on your vehicle.

Is the isolator between the coil and spacer? or did they leave it where it was?- either way I wouldnt worry about it, the isolater helps out in decreasing vibes sent up through the coil... if you can tell 1/2 difference you have a lot better eyes than I do! :D

It isn't the look I'm worried about. Before I put the winch and bumper on it sat at the height I was trying to achieve. It worked fine no prob. Now it is a half inch higher then that and the Tierod ends are binding. But yes I can definetly tell it is saggin in the back and I have a blind left eye and my right I'm farsighted in. Man dude your in trouble. They let you drive ? LOL
Just kddin ! Except about my eyesight.

Back