• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Which Bumpers

XJ4playin

NAXJA Forum User
I've saved up enough money to buy a winch (just ordered the 9.5xp) and front and rear bumpers. The question is which ones? I've looked at C4X4, Protofab, ARB, Tomken..... Which bumpers do you run and what are your expierences? Pics would be great.

Welcome to the Forum. You will find a lot of really useful information here. One button that is of particular help is the Search button on the top center of the page. Being that you are new to the board, you probably do not realize that this is a question that is asked almost weekly. I tried the search for winch bumper pictures, and this is what I got.

Ckick Here for results

I'm kinda partial to this one.......

xj_bumper_002.jpg

xj_bumper_001.jpg

WNC customs

you can pm 35XJ.. He builds it......

Not that it's specific to this threar, but I know for a fact both the Warn Ti and Si will not fit the C4x4 front bumpoer with tapered corners. With modifications it can be done.

The original C4x4 front bumper (with inner holes on both sides of the winch box may fit..

Kent

email Terry at RIGID for pics. They have many options, and the best winch bumpers on the market.
Also... you won't have to go back and order a steering box reinforcing kit either, it's included in their mounting system.

Back