• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS - Parting My '89 XJ - Everything must go...What do you need??!!!

fluidmotion

NAXJA Forum User
I have an 89 XJ, and it is out of commission now...Everything on it must be sold...Here are some of the nicer parts I have for sale...

-Intake and K&N filter (nice setup).........$50

-Rusty's Steering Box Brace.................$45

-3 Row heavy duty CSF radiator (and all parts to do cooling conversion for older XJ's........$100

-2 sets of Audiobahn ABC525 component speakers. These come with mids, tweets, and X-overs...all ready to setup in your jeep...All 4 speakers.....................................$75

-RE 5.5" lift with everything besides brake lines........................................$975

-Also selling motor, and AW4 tranny, ran great....

Basically let me know what you need, and we'll work something out....

Interior color is blue...check the pictures at my site below, something you see you want, let me know...

My Jeep - All For Sale!

Thanks-
Alexander

NP242 or 231? If 242 I need a shift gate/bezel assembly...

I am in Boise Idaho. Am interested in the Engine and AW4. What mileage? Compression tested? More info on the two.... and price.

thanks
dave

I'm interested in more information on the seats, if they're available.

If so, how much do you want (for the entire set). Are there any rips, tears, or stains on the seats? Smoker or non-smoker? Very important: do the seats have a lever that allow the back to be tipped forward (like, say, would be required for a 2-door...)

I live up in Bend, and might be interested in making a quick trip down if the seats are in good shape and the price is right.

Thanks!

would you part the lift. i'm interested in the zj springs and control arms if they are adjustable. also, how much lift did the zj springs give you. just noticed the ome shocks. if they are long travel, i'm interested in those also.

thx

just interested...how'd the sound stage work out for you with the two sets of components? I'd always heard that it was best to have components up front and then a set of full ranges firing from the rear tailgate, but kind of wondered whether i could set up a component set in the tailgate, mounting the tweeters on the pillars...

Sorry guys I dont plan on parting out the lift, I'd rather get rid of it all at once.

About the seats, all are in good condition, and non smoking!...PM me if you want more info...Oh, and yes levers for back seat are there!...Thanks-

motor and tranny have 260k miles on them...but still ran strong...not compression tested or anything...let me know if still interested...

About the stereo, not sure if you checked the link to my page above...but thats where i put my tweets, I thought it sounded great...i have heard the same about components up front only...I ran the mids in the tailgate, tweets on the pliiares, and another set of 5.25 mids on the rear doors, it sounded fairly decent to me...

Is the 3" Pitman Drop part of the lift? Steering Box Brace? - I'd be interested in those.

Back