• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Big Bear ride on June 8th?

ME:wave:

I'm not going to be able to make it unless my customer postpones his appointment. I'll be making motor mounts, tranny mounts and crossmember and power steering conversion on a 74 Toyota Land Cruiser that will be receiving a small block chevy and an SM420 trans. Should be a long weekend. But if he doesn't make it to the shop friday night....but I seriously doubt it.

Late, Dan

I'll be there!

I'll be there!( if you dont cancel out on me!) :rolleyes: :bunny:

Remi:
I was hoping you guys would hold off till alittle closer to the end of the month.... that big meany KINGSIZE intimidate you all into a earlier run? (LOL)
My XJ goes in next Mon. for a tranny rebuild. Anyway you guys have fun & take lots of picts.
See Ya !
Curt (aka Xtreme XJ)

Remi:
I'm not sure....as to the trans. problem... started in Feb. & seemed like it was a hiccup but about two weeks ago I noticed a noise & finallly narrowed it down to the trans. It might be a torque converter... no matter what it's gonna be $$$$.
Have fun...
Curt (aka Xtreme XJ)

Xtreme XJ said:
Remi:
I was hoping you guys would hold off till alittle closer to the end of the month.... that big meany KINGSIZE intimidate you all into a earlier run? (LOL)

Curt are you in Ridgecrest? If so that Big Meanys not to far from your area :D

Robert
aka Big Meany

Rob:
Thats a different Curt..... hes in the high desert I'm in the low
desert ... eastern Riv. Co. Indio.
Have fun....
Curt (aka Xtreme XJ)

I think Curt is the way he spells it, but it's his middle name.... I think his handle is Desert XJ...... He's high I'm low......Hey I could of kept rib'n KINGSIZE & he would of been hunting down the high
desert Curt.... LOL !
Take care.....
Curt (aka Xtreme XJ)

Xtreme XJ said:
I think Curt is the way he spells it, but it's his middle name.... I think his handle is Desert XJ...... He's high I'm low......Hey I could of kept rib'n KINGSIZE & he would of been hunting down the high
desert Curt.... LOL !
Take care.....
Curt (aka Xtreme XJ)

Curtis M is DesertXJ in Ridgecrest.

Hey Kingsize, I missed meeting you on the SoCalXJ run two weeks ago. You would have felt out of place though. All five of us were driving WHITE XJ's.LOL. We got some stares though. Had a good time. Except John, Radiator hose, then radiator, then boulder/rear side window clash 100 yards from the end of John Bull. BUMMER! Met some good Folks though. Thanks for the info.

Tim B

Great shots in the photo thread guys, but I think we need to make a run to the real Pontiac Sluice for some true "in the Sluice" photos (not the access road to the sluice and Onyx loop).

I'll be in BB, wheeling, the weekend of the May 21/22, maybe a good date for an informal run?

Must have got the TIME MACHINE fixed.

Yup, I mean June 21/22. I have a friends with a CJ and another with a YJ that want to have some trail fun that weekend.

We may also be up on the July 4th weekend (trying to score some friday Rotary Club picnic/dinner fireworks tickets).

Anyone up for runs?

Back