• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ for sale...2500

JasonY

NAXJA Forum User
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/228699

2500K takes it. Mods listed on site. Very very good condition. every single rubber hose has been replaced under the hood. has been taken very well taken care of, oil changed religously. Owned by Jeep mechanic for past 6 years. New front axle. Trans shifts smooth and does not slip. Its an Auto btw...

Jason

The interior is pretty much perfect. The headliner has been professionally replaced. I can take some pics. It unfortunatly has 224k miles but i assure you, it runs better than the average jeep with half that.

Jason

could it be driven to fla?

does it have death wobble, and are there oem rims and tires i could buy up there to drive home on.

Last edited:
NO dw and i dont have the OE tires and rims, but i could get ahold of some tires just for the drive. Yeah, it would make is to FL no problem.

Jason

It does leak oil, but i dont think its from the engine itself. The blow back setup is a little leaky leaving the valve cover and so is the damn fill cap. Nothing else leaks...

Jason

I would like to see 2500 since the whole lift setup has less than 3000 miles on it, and have 2500 in reciepts.

Jason

yes, im on deja.

It drives fine, its a non HO, 35/30 open f/r. 3.55 gears. Not sure what you mean by actual specs, its a 89 cherokee, 2 owners and fully loaded. Some minor flaws. It looks really good all cleaned up. i dont abuse it like most people abuse their vehicles, thats what my VR4 is for!

Jason

Back