• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone bought these?

tcm glx

NAXJA Member #1033
Well, I am back to stock wheels, 16" now with 265/75, and I absolutely love the look of the factory classic wheels. But of course, with 5.25" backspace, I need to bring them in a bit. So anyways, I am going to add spacer, the good billet ones. I bumped into this website:

http://www.trailsport4x4.com/products.htm

Anyone used them for anything, they are cheaper than spidertrax and about 5 minutes from where I live...........curious if anyone has heard about them.

Well from the picture they are not hub centric. So i wouldn't run them myself. But they might work fine.

Not all of the spacers are...as a matter of fact, all of the ones on the Spidertrax's website are not except the 5x4.5 ones. The ones that take you from 4.5 to 5.5 are not..............should be ok should it?

PFunk242 said:
Well from the picture they are not hub centric. So i wouldn't run them myself. But they might work fine.

Very few of the billet adapters available to the masses are hub centric. I've run a set from Performance Wheel since 2000, first with 32's and Sport wheels and now with 285's and Rubi wheels. Mine aren't hub centric, yet I've never had a single problem with them, my rig is a daily driver as well as a monthly wheeler.

XJEEPER said:
Very few of the billet adapters available to the masses are hub centric. I've run a set from Performance Wheel since 2000, first with 32's and Sport wheels and now with 285's and Rubi wheels. Mine aren't hub centric, yet I've never had a single problem with them, my rig is a daily driver as well as a monthly wheeler.

thnks!

Back