• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Stacking AAL's or Multiple AAL ???

johnh2os

NAXJA Forum User
I have a 3" procomp lift on my 87 XJ and was wondering if I could use the longer RE AAL along with my short Procomp to get more lift( the rear is sagged around 3/4" already). Flame suit on.....any help is appreciated.

John

it would probably be easier and cheaper to remake your pack. use some dakota or s-10 or even other xj springs to put together a pack. it might take longer but you can get it just how you want it and will probably have a better ride than two aal

I'd agree with Ramsey. I've heard people who say their pretty happy with their Dakota leaf/XJ main leaf rear suspensions. Decent ride and flex since the leaves are longer I think. But in the future, you may want to try questions like this in mod tech, might get more attention since you're XJ is modified...:)

BlackSport96 said:
I'd agree with Ramsey. I've heard people who say their pretty happy with their Dakota leaf/XJ main leaf rear suspensions. Decent ride and flex since the leaves are longer I think. But in the future, you may want to try questions like this in mod tech, might get more attention since you're XJ is modified...:)

Thanks for the help.
John

check my reply at Jeepforum.com so I don't have to type it again :wave:
asat

Back