• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2000 Cherokee Sport For-Sale

2kxjcu

NAXJA Forum User
For sale:
2000 Cherokee Sort
AW4 Automatic Tranny
4.0 L I6
72,000 Miles
---
This jeep is in great condition. I am looking to sell the xj because I recently got a job that provides me with a company car and no longer even live in the area. I moved to chicago, but the cherokee is located in philadelphia at my parents house. i am currently paying $240 per month to park my company truck, so needless to say....I can not afford to park two cars.

I hate making payments on a car that just sits there.

I would not even think about selling it if it was still my main form of transportation

The jeep is a 2000 sport package with automatic transmission. it has 72k miles but drives like the day i bought it. i am the second owner...i bought the jeep used, as a factory certified vehicle. it has a warranty for another 10,000 miles or so and has never been in any accidents.

i am looking to get $9 grand and will be available for showing during the next week. after that my parents will be available to show. the jeep is completely stock except for an alpine head unit, alpine speakers and an optima red top battery. this jeep is begging for a new owner who will take advantage of it.

pm me for pictures or contact information.

Thanks,

Phil

Back