• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

open carriers 1997 8.25" and D30

JohnX

Sarge
NAXJA Member
From my 97...They have 3.55 gears, both are open, the front is the reverse with 29 splines. they have about 130K on them and were in perfect running condition when removed. I now have 4.56, posi and turtrac :)...so I don't need them. I'm not sure how much shipping would be...but I would expect around $30 each...due to high weight. I would like to get $100 obo each.

I also would consider trades...I need front discos for 4.5" lift, skid plates(all), roof rack bows, SYE for 231, or other trades considered.

I am near Los Angeles if anybody is interested in local pick-up.

Please pm me, as I don't have a lot of time to search these pages.

Thanks,

John

Forgot to mention, I have OEM front skid, are you interested in that. Also, I am in the Ontario area, close to upland.

I am not sure if it is 29 spline...it is stock, but if you want to know for sure I will try to remember to look at it and let you know.

I am interested in the skid plate...Do you know if it will work with 4.5" lift?

I'll be out wheelin from now til Sunday...so I'll get back to you then if you're interested.

John

Back