• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Can anyone recomend Makers of fiberglass fenders

tcharon

NAXJA Forum User
Hi all, I am planning fiberglass fenders. Something that looks clean. Best I've seen so far are by Glassworks Unlimited but they only make them for up to 96 model, and I want even smoother. Have a 5.5" lift and going with 35s. I want to find some manufactures who make them for my 2000 XJ. Any suggestions out there?
Thom

tcharon said:
Hi all, I am planning fiberglass fenders. Something that looks clean. Best I've seen so far are by Glassworks Unlimited but they only make them for up to 96 model, and I want even smoother. Have a 5.5" lift and going with 35s. I want to find some manufactures who make them for my 2000 XJ. Any suggestions out there?
Thom
If you can't find a set of late model glass fenders, you could always use the older style and sand the header panel to match the body line on the top of the fenders,that's the main difference. I'm running a new style header panel with older style fenders ,works fine.

tcharon said:
Thom
http://glassworksunlimited.com/gu71.shtml#

The XJ pictured on their site is a 97+ and is running their fenders. Should work for yours too. I'd suggest contacting them directly about your application.

if you're the guy who talked to me while i was in maui gimme a call... im back in town. im also silverxj2001, so yeah. hannemann has what you want
cherokee%2084-93%206%20inch%20front%20fender%20%20hf8002r.JPG

gimme a call if you want some mounting advice

Back