• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

christmas lights on the Jeep..

Silverstreak01

NAXJA Forum User
I saw a pickup truck yesterday with lights all the way around the cargo rack. and around a wreath on the grill....whats the easist way to do it.. get a power inverter the only way?

its a little late but o well

keith

thats the only way i can think of, unless you can find a way to wire a lightswitch into the 12 volt adapter

Whatever you do....

never

ever

decorate your rig with lights...

unless you're in a parade

Same goes for cornstalks in the midwest... :rolleyes:

Actually if you have a 97+ you can drive backwards everywhere and pretend to be rudolph with the third brakelight.... Have a good one...

Yes you can use a power inverter. Nevermind the scrooges, not everyone is fat, bald and too macho to enjoy the holiday season. Use minilights though, they don't drain as much power. I saw a beetle yesterday that was covered in lights... kids love it. I don't know if I'd cover mine though, I still care about the paint.
Merry International Commercial Gift Exchange Day!
B.

i have a surco rack so id just put them up there. the reverse is a good idea.i could build cardboard rudolf the break light his nose....and i could put a tree inside my tire carrier.. wow i lost it for a minute . haha

Like this......................Not Mine

Lights.jpg

Gil BullyKatz said:
Wear a Santa's Elf hat while driving....

:D

i got one of those for christmas

I've got 12 volt lights on a wreath on my tow truck grill. It looks great & people feel more comfortable getting in it w/ a little holiday cheer. I have no idea where they came from, just wired a switch & fuse in-line to the battery. My boss is a cynical bah-humbug guy & thinks it's quote "a waste of electrical energy" (I think the ghosts of christmas are probably dragging him out of bed as I type). MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE :>

I saw a guy have a tree in the back of his pickup today...and he was pulled over because he had lights on it. Stupid laws...whats wrong with a little holiday spirit.

Back