• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

window removal

imma honky

NAXJA Forum User
Is there a way to remove the back windows AND keep the rubber in-tact. I want em out, but want to be able to sell em.

imma honky said:
Is there a way to remove the back windows AND keep the rubber in-tact. I want em out, but want to be able to sell em.

1. remove all trim but the lower quarter panel trim piece. (seatbelt trim, rear trim by the hatch, and upper metal trim.)

2. Get two flat head screwdrivers, and insert one where it looks like it would be easist to start.

3.Put second one about 1 inch away and tuck the seal up and under the outer portion of your vehicle. Now you should have a small piece up and under going out.

4. Move the first screwdriver over past the second about an inch. Repeat.

5. The farther you get, the easier it becomes. It should get to the point about half way around you can go outside your rig and just pull the glass out.

Good luck. And may the Farce be with you.

mucho grassy ass.
I already have all the trim removed (just didn't think of doing it from the inside!), 1 door, lower dash, seats and carpet.
Biotch is stripped down. Engine comes out (hopefully) on sunday!

Back