• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

33x10.5r15 bfg at's & eagle wheels

awr94903

NAXJA Forum User
I have a set of 5 33x10.5r15 bfg at ko's mounted on american eagle 15x7 series 63 alloys (the 5 spoke style). 4 of the tires have about 70% tread and the other has about 40%. The wheels are 5 on 4.5 bolt pattern (jeeps, rangers, explorers, etc.) and have around 4" of backspacing. They're located in San Rafael, CA, will not ship but may be able to meet within a reasonable distance. I will be able to email pics within several days. $400 obo

you willing to seperate the tires from wheels? i have wheels.... i just need the tires.

Thanks
Eric

if i cannot find a buyer for them together within the next several days i will separate them if you pay for them to be dismounted

I wouldn't mind seeing some pics. The tires are too big for my interests, but I might be interested in some wheels. Looking to see what I can get locally, cheap.

Back