• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jetzon tires

asatxj

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone out there ever get Jetzon tires? I've been looking at the Trailcutter MT but don't want to drop $500 on junk so I'd like to hear from someone who has them.
thanks

I don't have experience with them bcuz my MJ is a 4x2, but I know they are made by Cooper Tire in Ohio.
Check their site to get a better look at them.

I've been to their site but I can't download their pdf brochure as it has an error on it. I've tried to do it on 3 different computers. Where did you get the Coop info? I know they make tires for a LOT of people so I'm not suprised.

I too went to the Cooper site na d cold not find info on that tire. Tells us why you think it is the tire of teh future.
BSD

try Jetzontire.com. see if you can download their brochure, I've tried on 3 different computers adobe has a problem with it. I know Coop makes tires for lots of companies (procomp for one) but you won't find a place where they say that Coop makes tires for ..........

BSD said:
I too went to the Cooper site na d cold not find info on that tire. Tells us why you think it is the tire of teh future.
BSD

I think Cooper is owned by Spacely Sprockets. Thats what my sister's, friend's cousin who knows George's maid, Rosie, said.

Ray H said:
I think Cooper is owned by Spacely Sprockets. Thats what my sister's, friend's cousin who knows George's maid, Rosie, said.

I also heard they make a strange popping buzzing sound, but they feel like your riding on air...

seriously, also check out Dunlop Mud rovers.. proven tire, cheap price..

I just tried www.jetzontire.com, and got right on(although downloading catalog with dialup is a PITA).
Cooper is the manufacturer, but does not own Jetzon. A compoany called Treadways has control on a few different brand names. Try www.treadwayscorp.com for their sites of tire brands. click in left side of page for details.............
good luck. :wave: :lecture:

I visited treadways also. Just for reference a 31 x10.5 trailcutter mt is $105 per tire and the total out the door is $480 for four. I priced dunlop mud rovers and they were $135 ish from 1010tires. Sounds like the Jetzon is a good deal from a cost perspective. Might just have to give them a shot. What I have will make it through winter so we'll get them for summer fun. news as it happens

Online dealer
Check out the Savero MT I'd snap them up in a minute but shipping is $92 for a set of 4 add mount/balance and I might as well go get the George Jetzons!!! Too bad thier shipping is so high!! tire prices are good though.

I did look at some of the others but generally are $15-20 more per tire.
I guess I'll chance it on the Geo. Jetzons in the spring.

Back