• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Totalled XJ

RubiconExp.XJ

NAXJA Forum User
So this is what happens to an XJ that can't stop in time at a yellow light after some idot slams his brakes on to stop....causing yours truely to hit them going 35...which caused my head to hit the freakin windsheild.....so now i gotta rebuild a new XJ......Good news is i already got a replacement...

576042_176_full.jpg

576042_177_full.jpg

if the pics don't work try this http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/576042/16

then new one should be on page the link leads too......enjoy

dude! that sucks! I hate to see a bashed up jeep and hate even more to see a bashed up fellow jeeper. Hope everything works out for ya.

well that jeeps gone but i got a new one new one and i have all my old parts and tires so i just got to put them on the new one and it'll be back in action......

holy crap dude!!
was the person in front of you drivin a power pole?

:|

im back on the road soon....i just got a 96 jeep cherokee sport 4x4 fire engine red....lift is going on in about a week...and all my parts are waitin for a new home....so i'll be back in action soon

Hey Rubie you get the salvage? What you doing with the carcas? The vulture is circling!

its going to get auction offed soon....somewhere in Acworth,Ga.....its nothing but the lift all the parts are off....the lifts goin on the new one wesenday and the front bumper im going to build should be on saturday so...i'll post some pics once im done with it....

you mourn until you get another and it looks like he has that taken care of

yep sure have her she is.....

576042_178_full.jpg

576042_186_full.jpg

576042_187_full.jpg

here are some pics of the build up so far....im waiting for the lift to come before i do more cause it'll be much easier to install sutff then.......

Back