• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lots Of Parts

bzdel2441

NAXJA Forum User
Here is my list make an offer on anything.

Universal Daytime Running light Kit (BRAND NEW)
Universal Battery Tie Downs (BRAND NEW)

97+ Drivers Side Headlight Bezel OEM still new in box
97+ Power Mirror Switch (great to add power mirrors, comes with a 6in wire pigtail)
97+ Antenna Mast

The followning are off a 89 MJ (all should fit the XJ)
Dash Clock, works great
Gray Lighted Sunvisors
Radiatior (worked good for me, dont know anything about it)
Pressure Bottle
Front Fender Flares
Complete header panel all lenses and grill (minus headlight buckets)
Drag Link w/ steering stablizer
Front Coils
Intake Manifold w/ fuel rail, missin 2 injectors (I think)
front sway bar
Front Fender liners
front doors manual (both fron doors for a 4 door, no locks, leaky wing windows, good glass)
Solid vent windows in great shape (spares I dont know the year of these)
Black dash bezel with aftermarket radio kit installed
full gray leather steernig wheel (one small sprt worn somplety down, the rest looks great)
set of manual mirriors - black some rock chips in paint
vacume bottle has cracked screw mounts
antenna mast
heater valve
passender side door seal (i think its good, I will confirm if you are interested)
electric fan
air box
front wiper arms

RARE---Jeep Comanche Cargo/Bed Light with screws, pigtail, and switch bezel. Only thing you need to make it work is a new switch and also a little wire. You can probably also convert this to a third brake light if you use a red bulb.

set of manual mirros - black from a 94 but knobs were cut off so they have to be moved by hand paint is great on these

I need cash quick so lets make a deal (or trade see below) PM me if you are interested in anything

Parts I am looking for:
97+ Fender Liners
97+ Electric Fan
91-95 Complete Head
91-95 Complete intake manifold

How much for attenna bezel and headlight bezel for the 97+?? Also, what color is the headlight bezel?

The following are sold:
89 Dash Clock
89 Antenna
89 Windsheild Wiper Arms
89 Sunvisors

Added Stock coil spacers from an 89

tcm glx said:
How much for attenna bezel and headlight bezel for the 97+?? Also, what color is the headlight bezel?

The headlight bezel is unpainted black (brand new in box!!) and the antenna is stainless steel (from a 2001 XJ so its still great!) how about $25 shipped for both? The headlight bezel cost me $30 from the dealer but I found a complete used grill for sale and went with a new color. Let me know what you think.

Thanks
Chris

Is the pass door seal good? How much? I need one and might consider buying yours. Also, where are you?

Back