• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

It worked! THANK YOU!!!

Kate

NAXJA Forum User
Rebuilding the neutral safety switch turned out to be a relatively simple process, thanks to the fantastic directions I printed out. You guys are terrific. My total expenditure was $3.02 for white lithium grease. Not a bad saving when compared to well over $300 for a part. It took me a little over two hours start to finish, so I would say that it was cost efective. Thanks again.

Could you send me those directions? I'll PM you my e-mail. Mine needs some attention too... :)

Glad to hear it - it's amazing the little ways you can find to save a lot of money with these things...

BS96 - I sent her a link from Jeepin.com, and that is probably what she printed out. Check it out there - it's a good writeup, and I think it's the one I used for my first two NSS assemblies (I do it from memory now...)

5-90

Extremely simple to do. A mechanic friend of mine helped out (one of the most qualified and skilled mechanics I've ever known) and he never even knew it was possible to do this. So it was a learning experience for all involved. Thanks for the link Kate and 5-90

Back