• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New guy here Arizona, my XJ!

income247

NAXJA Forum User
Whats up, My names Chris and I live here in sunny Arizona. Been following some threads and all of you that contribute kick serious ass on the knowledge base!

I just hit my first real trail this weekend drove up from 4 peaks to globe on a 4 through 7 rating. I bought a 92 cherokee sport about 4 months ago and I've been busy gettin r done! Heres a before and after :

tn_jeep2.jpg

tn_jeep.jpg

Just some cell phone pics I'll get more detailed as time goes on.

So far i put her up 4.5" added the bushwackers, 15x8's with trxus 33's. Tunes r kicken as well.

Anyone here from AZ? looking to find some locals to go wheelin with/talk shop, etc.

As far as roof racks go, anyone got one of the racks from performance metal works? They look cool as hell and I am wondering if anyone has one in use?

Yes, some in Flagstaff and several from Tucson/Hell.

As far as racks go, make your own, or just go to Hooters for some good wings.

Fergie

income247 said:
Anyone here from AZ? looking to find some locals to go wheelin with/talk shop, etc.

Check out www.wheelingarizona.com (tucson based wheeling group all makes, mild to extreme)
www.crawlinaz.com (mostly phoenix guys, all makes, moderate to beyond extreme :D)
www.arizonaundertakers.com (all makes, moderate to extreme)
www.azvjc.org (mild to moderate Jeep only)

Florence junction (north of Florence off cotten wood Rd) and Table mesa (north of Phoenix) are the best (common) wheeling spots in Arizona.

Have fun.

Tempe/Phoenix area here! Email me at [email protected] with your contact info if you want to go wheeling sometime! I ussually hit the sycamore creek, four peaks, roll's, and other trails in that area pretty often.

I just added a 3" budget boost and some 31's last weekend and the truck is still down for now because of some shock bolts that broke off and I haven't been able to get them out yet.

Here's some poser pic's of the stock jeep, your's looks great but need bigger pics!
http://community.webshots.com/scripts/editPhotos.fcgi?action=viewall&albumID=222989671

Back