• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

89 XJ lifted, no engine $300 OBO plus lots of extra parts

BMWSOB

NAXJA Forum User
I have an 89 Cherokee limited. I just bought a 96 cherokee and took the 98 engine i had in the 89 and put it in the 96. SO, I know have an extra cherokee. It is pretty beat up... Excelent candidate for a poject. I have an extra trans and transfercase that i could sell seperately with it. It will need pretty much a drivetrain. I have a 2000 d30 xj front axle under the front right now and the original d35 in the rear with a stripped ring and pinion. It has some decently worn 33'' BFGs on it right now also, one is flat, i'm not sure why( nail, slow leak or otherwise) but i do have a spare to go with it. I'm located in the TomsRiver area of New Jersey. I really just need to get rid of this, I'm open to trades. I'm looking for a rear cv shaft specificly but anything cool for an XJ will do... aftermarket bumper, spare 35" tire/wheel, solid tierod conversion.... something... I really need to get rid of this thing. Oh, i do have the blown engine from the 96 in the back of this thing right now. it threw a rod. didn't try to start it after so the block could be salvagable. Pretty much all the extra stuff from doing the swap into the 96. email is [email protected] email form pictures of anything.

Thanks,

Donovan

Depends on what you want... If some one wants the trans and the front axle, I'll do it. Then someone can have the shell....

Donovan

If you're going to part it would you sell me the:
Full suspension
Tires/wheels
F/R bumpers
Hitch

for like $100 bucks?

I'll help you remove all that stuff. I'm in Wayne, 1 1/2 away.

new jersey got ya to far for me to tow home

ill give ya 200 plus shipping for the whole suspension.

olivedrabcj7 said:
ill give ya 200 plus shipping for the whole suspension.

sorry, right now i'd rather not spend the time to rip the suspension apart. Then i would have even more trouble trying to get rid of the shell.... for 100 more you can come get it and it comes with a free body!! all extra parts including a blown engine come with it because they are already in it....

Back