• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking for a TRE part number

Kejtar

PostMaster General
NAXJA Member
I need to replace the tie rod end that is on the drag link and goes into the pitman arm. I called the ussual suspects (Kragen, AutoZone, PepBoys) and well things got complicated. Does anyone have a part number for the TRE for one of those places? Or an idea how can I explain to them what I'm looking for cause they keep coming up with some funky names for parts that I never heard of (and they seem to not know wtf a draglink is :confused: )

Just did this, and I feel your pain. I got my TRE's from Krage Motorsports www.jeepdoc.com They have a diagram of the TREs so you can make sure you're getting the one you want. Prices were lots better than local parts places. The TRE's are Omix-Ada brand - no idea on the quality of these parts, only a couple hundred miles on the TREs so far.

P.S. I found my notes from the TRE search, and I believe (95% sure) that the PN for the TRE that attaches to the pitman arm is ES3096 (from Checker/Shucks/Kragen).

ColoCherokees said:
P.S. I found my notes from the TRE search, and I believe (95% sure) that the PN for the TRE that attaches to the pitman arm is ES3096 (from Checker/Shucks/Kragen).
Cool, thanks, I'll give that a try. I know that I can order them from quadratec, but I wanted to pick them up here locally so that I can swap it in the next few days.

Back