• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

parting 1988 XJ in CT

XtremeJ

NAXJA Forum User
I have a 1988 XJ with a 4.0, np242, 3.55s that I am parting out. Front shaft is gone.
AW4 sale is pending.
Will trade some parts for a HD SYE or ????

Looking for a center console esp in grey. Got one?

I am looking for the passengers side front door arm rest. Apparenty there are two styles, I need the short one with only 2 screws in it. I also need 3 manual window crank handles (black). Let me know what you have.

The jeep is a dark grey. The front fenders, grill and bumper are all tweaked due to a front end accident. I think the hood is still good, $45.00 + ship.
Earl

The drivers door is complete but has a small dent and the power switch is not fully functional. I will try to get pictures today for all who have asked.
Thanks, Earl

I'll let it go for 30 bucks, just have to check on shipping. i'll let you know.
thanks, Earl

The differentials sales are pending. The rear is a dana 35 but I believe an 88 has c-clips.

AW4 is still for sale, $100 + shipping
Dana 30 available, non-disconnect
front shaft, $55 + shipping

Hi....how much for the non-disco D30 and what kind/color interior seats? Do you have any pics? Can you freight ship the axle to 47346...if so...what's a fair shipping charge? Also, how much for the rear shaft...and what's it's length?...that should be enough ?'s for now....lol...sorry. Thanks.

reach me on here or at

[email protected] o m (without the spaces...of course!)

Thanks again

Aron

Last edited:
No skid plates other than the factory plastic gas tank one, the gas tank is your standard 1988 tank, free if you take it off. The transfer case is gone.

Back