• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Best of the West write-up in JP

SeanP

NAXJA Forum User
http://www.jeepsunlimited.com/forums/showthread.php?s=45ad4c9cc9ba1feb38a6f820e11c60bc&threadid=270529

Here;s a link to some scans from the magazine. Crash has a nice pic of his suspension. I am going to go out to the newstand and buy mine today.

SeanP

The guy downtown only had July.......damnit.....I'l go poke around at lunch.

CRASH

Congrats to all you guys in the JP Mag, it was awesome meetin all to ya. Nice article Famer Matt, Jess, Kevin, Andy, and of course Richard.

Just got the mag in the mail today and looks like theyre gonna do a write up on Farmer Matts XJ. Can't wait to see it. :D

-Jay

DISSAPOINTING!!!!! :( Got mine yesterday and was really bummed. Two paragraphs???? :shock: Nice build up and lead in but where's the [i:fc2174fc58]BEEF[/i:fc2174fc58] ???? :roll: Looks like FarmerMatt and MJDan are going to get features out of the deal.:mrgreen:

Yup got mine today I also was glad to see the gus in the mag .. Cherokees definitly dserve more write ups

Yawn!
I was hoping for more of an article and more pictures but in all fairness Verne doesn't get to decide what goes in the mag.
That's me on page 25(not my truck) sitting on a rock dumping the sand outta my shoes!

Jes

Yeah, I was disapointed that it was so short, and I was really expecting to see a picture of Andy's "body" damage after his brush with the cactus. At least I can say that I got my rig in JP, even if it is only in the group shot.

Pretty busy this week, Jes. I went on the CO trip last week, which was a really good time. This week I've been busy re-building the XJ. I broke a u-joint ON THE WAY HOME from CO. I figure that a c-clip popped off on the trail and it just decided to wait untill I was half way home to break. So I've been grinding down on my outer axles to get the snap rings to fit. Also found my control arm bushings were shot, so I'm replacing them. Gotta replace that SSR that I cut in CO also. Busy, busy, busy. I'm hoping to run the Rubicon with a friend next week, but I'm not sure that I'll be finished in time. Are you going to Moab? I'm planning on it. Otherwise I check the Sierra board every now and then to see if you guys have something going on. Hoping to hook up with you guys again!

Ya, sounds like you HAVE been busy.
Plan is to be in Moab. Hopefully I can get a couple of the webwheelers around here to go with me or it's gonna be a lonely drive to Utah.

Jes

Back