• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bud's Muffler Shop

climberjeep

NAXJA Forum User
If anyone in the Denver area, hell, even within 2 hours of Denver needs any exhaust work done, these guys are amazing! I took my Jeep to them to get a headers-down exhaust put in (I would have done it myself, but I was leaving for a 7 hour drive, and there was no way we were makin it with the stocker). They did it in the same day, for just under $400! About 4 months ago, i took it to them after ripping the muffler from the cat (it wasnt welded), and they fixed it in 10 minutes, no charge. And, a week ago, I took it to them to get a hole fixed in my header (not the pipe, the header!). They fixed it, rerouted the exhaust AND fixed the broken motor mount that caused the hole for $200! Plus, they are just damn nice guys. They also do all of the exhaust work for the city of Denver (taxis, buses, etc.) Definitely look them up if you need exhaust work. They are at 1010 N. Santa Fe.
Jeremy
:cheers:

Thanks for the heads-up. I might have to go that route soon, depending what my e-test results are.

I've heard great things about "Bud's" as well, but had a hard time getting scheduled with them at my convenience.

I went to "Discount Muffler" on Evans just west of I-25. They did show quality work on my '65 Riviera. Cheapest in town too, turn around was same day. He did some amazing work on a guy's "Eleanor" '67 Shelby look-a-like just before doing mine.

I've taken every Jeep I have owned to Performance Exhaust on Broadway. They are just south of Hampden at the next stop light, North East corner. Jeff the owner if a great guy and the do great work! Welded up my rock rails for $10 when they warranted out a muffler he installed 2 years ago. :D Highly recommend!

Back