• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Moab yes,but a spring trail run?

climbon

NAXJA Forum User
I will be at the 20 year XJ event, but was wondering if there are any up coming trail runs this spring for members in the Wasatch area in Utah. The roads are opening up again and iv'e got the itch to get out and test the rig with all the fun things I bought this winter for it. Any local Utah members interested? let me know thx.

I'm always up for an AF Canyon run. As a matter of fact, I will be going up there Saturday, May 7th with my neighbor (XJ), another neighbor (TJ), and my brother in law (XJ) if any of you are interested.

David B said:
I'm always up for an AF Canyon run. As a matter of fact, I will be going up there Saturday, May 7th with my neighbor (XJ), another neighbor (TJ), and my brother in law (XJ) if any of you are interested.

Is the snow gone already? Mineral Basin? I might be available, but I don't know yet......

David B said:
Sorry, June 7th. If not already, the snow should be gone by then. 90's all week long.

I'll keep my eyes on this post........I need to get my 'bugs' worked out (they should be, but you never do know.....:D )

David B said:
Sorry, June 7th. If not already, the snow should be gone by then. 90's all week long.

Dave, lay off the crack already.......jeeezzz

You would have to pick the weekend that I'm going to be pulling solo parent duty so my wife can have a getaway weekend with the gals............uh, Grandma?

Let's pick up this thread on the Un-Official Trail Runs non-Naxja sponsored forum so we don't freak out the Admin...............

BTW, Providence Cyn in Cache Valley is still snowbound, as of yesterday.

XJEEPER

Looks good to me, June 7th read my response posted in unofficial trail rides. Like to get as many XJ's as possible. I will be looking for responses in the other post THX

Back