• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thanks guys

Truth

NAXJA Forum User
As I'm making my rounds thanking everyone that made T4T possible this year, and bigger than ever ... you know I just had to stop in here to thank the corn boys!

In all seriousness though, We as a club put a lot of time, work, and effort into this event. Toys for Tots has come to mean a lot to me personally over the years. While I may not be able to make much of a difference by myself, I can if I coordinate something with GLJT, and get a bunch of guys like you to show up and participate.

Clubs like this one make a huge difference .... Even with corn stalks! (I thought that was hilarious) Thanks for coming guys. Please keep T4T in mind every year come December. In 05 we hope to be over 300. Official count this year is 237. (even though I know we missed counting some guys that came in late) I'll have more exact numbers on everything (including number of toys) real soon.

Oh yeah, almost forgot. I extend my personal gratitude towards Chewy. Waited until the morning of the event to register. Thanks Adam! You always have a way of making my job easier!

Truth said:
As I'm making my rounds thanking everyone that made T4T possible this year, and bigger than ever ... you know I just had to stop in here to thank the corn boys!

In all seriousness though, We as a club put a lot of time, work, and effort into this event. Toys for Tots has come to mean a lot to me personally over the years. While I may not be able to make much of a difference by myself, I can if I coordinate something with GLJT, and get a bunch of guys like you to show up and participate.

Clubs like this one make a huge difference .... Even with corn stalks! (I thought that was hilarious) Thanks for coming guys. Please keep T4T in mind every year come December. In 05 we hope to be over 300. Official count this year is 237. (even though I know we missed counting some guys that came in late) I'll have more exact numbers on everything (including number of toys) real soon.

Oh yeah, almost forgot. I extend my personal gratitude towards Chewy. Waited until the morning of the event to register. Thanks Adam! You always have a way of making my job easier!

I didnt think I was going to be able to make it to be honest. Then day of I was able to attend...bought match box cars at Walgreens that morning.

I figured it was better to come and reg late than not to come at all?........ and hey I showed up w/o corn!

Love,
Chewy

Just bustin balls a little. At least you signed up! We had almost a hundred vehicles show that didn't. It's much easier to plan with the police and the city if I have a somewhat accurate count. That may never happen, but I can still try.

I was glad to see you there. Corn, or no corn. Come to meeting sometime will ya! It's much more fun to talk trash in person!

I also heard someone shouting on the radio "Corn cross RULES" I assumed it was some GLJT moron....

Noone from GLJT. I had to ask several times for whoever that was to stop. We needed the radio for communication purposes badly. The lead squad car is telling me to yell instructions back to the group, but I had problems getting through.

Sorry to the mods for quoting that, (I know the thread is now locked) but I wanted to make it pefectly clear that was not anyone from GLJT. We may not be perfect, and we don't try to be, but we take Toys for Tots VERY seriously. And with good reason.

Last edited:
Nice job on the video, Randy! :thumbup:

Back