• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What lift??

fisher446

NAXJA Forum User
Well I have a 95 cherokee country with around 144k miles on it. I want to run 33x12.50 BFG mud terrains on it. What is the most cost efficient lift i can get to fit these without trimming. I have been looking at the EZ-ride 3.5" susp lift+1.5"coil spacers+1.5"rear shackles. So im guessing aroun 5" of lift would fit 33's. Im not gonna be doing any hardcore offroading, just hitting the local trails and mud holes on the weekends. Im not to worried about regearing yet, because i will upgrade lift and gears in the furture when i have more $$$$$$$$$$$.

sounds like you have it pretty much planed out already. it sounds good. maybe a little more lift if u dont want to have any rubbing at all. like 5.5 but 5 should work. i have 4.5" with 33's and minimal rubbing. no rear fender flares though.

Does anyone know where i can get this EZ ride kit with the AAl instead of the blocks? ive seen it before but can find where to get it with the AAL's. Also my rear leafs are sagging bad, soshould i go ahead and getnew ones before the lift??

woody431 said:
get full packs instead..be better off in the long run
.If you are looking at aal or blocks instead of buying the full packs, than build some custome packs, that should not cost more than the aal or blocks. If you ask, I know some one here can tell you what springs to mix to get the lift your looking for. Just a thought.

Back