• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

C-ROK website is up!

C-ROK

NAXJA Forum User
Just wanted to let you all know that our website is now up and running. Check us out at:
www.c-rok.com

We've also got our Inside Frame Plates in stock and available. The Inside Frame Plate replaces the weak OEM aluminum box spacer.

The plate is laser cut out of 3/16" with TIG welded spacers at the steering box mounting boss locations. Also included with the Inside Plate are (3) through frame, full circle bolt spacers.

The Inside Plate is available separate from our outside plate or as part of a complete kit.

I'm heading out for the long weekend and won't be able to respond to any replies so I wish you all a safe and wonderful Memorial Day weekend!

Cool lookin' gear, but how did you bend the passenger slider?
ec.html

XJEEPER said:
Cool lookin' gear, but how did you bend the passenger slider?
ec.html

Big pointy rock + hard fast drop = .......

That's what prototype testing is for right???

The production version will be 0.188" wall DOM. My protos are only 0.120"

G. C-ROK

Nice looking stuff... Are you going to increase the product offerings down the road?

JKTXJ said:
Nice looking stuff... Are you going to increase the product offerings down the road?

We sure are. We have several ideas in development right now and should have more products on the market before the end of the calendar year.

Back