• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

reccommedations for addons to my lift

jeepinairman

NAXJA Forum User
what ups guys???....i got alot of good info for when i put my lift on my 89....its a Rustys 3'' SP.....good lift......gave me a lil more that 3.5 but its all good all the same.....no vibes..good ride ya know.....everything works as it should

i am pleased with the lift......BUT i was wondering if there are any add ons i should consider to make it better or last longer .....

ie. tracbar.......tie rod ends.......control arms......that sort of thing....

OH and i was wondering if you guys could explain the benifits of said add ons...and what companies offer them.......thanks for the input.....

an adjustable track bar would be a good start.....for benEfits go look how un-centered your front axle is :)

some quicker disconnects are nice if you plan on using your new ability

if your tie-rods are marginal now would be as good a time as any. using a go-fer-it bushing and alumiflex tie rod end would not only get it up out of the way but make it much more resistant to being bent

Back