• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ-Armor??

jeepme

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Anybody know about this company.I won a bid from them on Ebay 2weeks ago and paid through paypal and have not recieved my item. I have e mailed them twice and still no reply. I am gettin :mad: specialy when I found out that there contact address is only 1 county away from me.

Steve is a good guy to deal with. I got my stuff within a week and I live across the country. Give them a call or stop by. Juice

Yeah, he never replied to my emails either, but my TB came in pretty decent time. I'd probably order from him again. Give him a call.

I have purchased two or three items from steve he has always been prompt something must have gone bad call him. I had a wiring relay go bad he made it right,he had to order new relay and paid all the postage hes a good seller

I purchased his fan over-ride. It was the wrong connectors. Called about 20 times and he never returned my calls or emails. thinking about reporting him to ebay.............

Back