• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ lift

bwhitlock

NAXJA Forum User
Looking to lift a 2000 Sport. Which lift is better the Full Traction 6" long arm or the Rubicon Express 5.5?

I would say Full Traction because I just bought a kit and its being shipped as I write this. I believe they took down the RE 5.5 Long Arm post although I dont know why. It had a big part in deciding on not going with that kit even though I can get it for $1299 which is $500 less than most other places. So my vote is Full Traction even though I dont even have the kit yet :dunno:

bwhitlock said:
Looking to lift a 2000 Sport. Which lift is better the Full Traction 6" long arm or the Rubicon Express 5.5?

are you talking about the RE LA 5.5 kit? IMO, if you want to buy an entire package from one manu... i'd go FT, otherwise i would get RE components with CRSU or Clayton LA's... but do a search anyways.

brandon

Back