• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

hp 30 4.56 g & arb/xj 44 4.56 g detroit for sale in Sacramento, CA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Red

NAXJA Forum User
I'm looking to get $2K obo for the both of them. The rev 30 has 4.56 gears and a arb/rear xj dana 44 with 4.56 gears and a full detroit locker. I have RE chome moly tie rod on it as well. These axles have never broken and been very reliable. I really love the arb and being able to flip it on and off when needed. I will also be including my arb compressor and I have a pair of spare shafts inner and outer with 297 u-joints and a spare pair of xj dana 44 shafts. So I'm looking to sell everything, hopefully the axles as a pair with the arb comp and wiring, switches, etc etc.

I'm looking for some deals on gears for my hp 44/ford 9" swap and then there are a few people that said they could install it for me for a decent price. So I cannot sell my axles in there now until I have my new ones in. I have someone lined up to do my gears and install so I could have these axles out of my jeep 1/8/05 or so.

These are great axles and will take you over just about any terrain. I just got a really good deal on a hp 44 with a lock rite in it, ford 9" with a detroit in it, spare 9" shafts etc etc, so I need $ to gear them and get them setup in my xj. The rev 30 has the same u-joint as the 44 anyways, just the 44 has lock out hubs and is a little stronger, I want to run my 37" mtrs and 8" beadlocks from my CJ on my XJ after I gear it and get some alloy shafts.

I live close to the Forward Air Terminal at the Sacramento International Airport and can drop off the axles for a small $ if needed.

I'm willing to seperate some stuff like the spare axles shafts etc, but I 1st need to sell the axles as a pair or by themselves to 2 different buyers if it works out that way. Go from a stock mall crawler to a rubicon super star with these axles.
Troy

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back