• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Part No. Gurus...

xj-grin

NAXJA Member #1096
I'm installing a 3 core radiator in my 99, but the manufacturer lists it as a pre 98 model, according to the manufacturer, because it only works with a specific type of fan shroud. Can anyone help me confirm that the part no. for a 1997 fan shroud is the same as the part no. for a 1999 fan shroud? linky linky?

TIA

Thanks spaulman. Anyone have actual part numbers so I can appease my anal insurance company?

Guess I should have asked - do you have the 4.0 or 2.5? The 2.5 fan shroud is listed as fitting 98-00. The link that I supplied is for the 4.0.

I would give the dealer a call. They should be able to look up the part number easy enough.

Good Point -- its the 4.0. I've been getting stuck on eternal hold with the parts desk this morning, so this is kind of my alternative source of information, which I trust to be far more accurate than the stealership...

Back