• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Atlanta People......

Ghost

Member Number 257
NAXJA Member
You may or may not know but my 20 year old step-daughter is in the Hospitol at Emory with cancer/leukemia. She asked her mom and aunt if a minister could come pray with her. they have not been able to get in touch with one. So, I thought I would see if anyone on here lived in the area and knew of one that might would consider visiting them? They are 5 hours from home and are in a strange area. So if its not too much to ask could somone check this out for me? Ty guys and keep her in your prayers.

Elder Mark Moore, I think that's right.
He's preached at our church several times.
All I can tell you is that he is from the Atl. area, maybe Decatur?
You could try a phone book and see if he's listed.
Sorry I can't be of any more help.

Email my mom, she works at our church, her email is [email protected] I think. I'm sure she can get someone to help yall out...

jeepxjga said:
Email my mom, she works at our church, her email is [email protected] I think. I'm sure she can get someone to help yall out...

Thanks Ryan, Ill shoot an email and see what happens.

No problem man, let me know if thats the right address, if its not I'll call and get the right one. Her name is Joy, by the way.

edit: nm, she got your mail.

Last edited:
Hope everything turns out well!

i am in my 3rd year of internship for youth pastor and i am starting seminary soon.... but i doubt she wants a 20 year old to come..... but sorry i dont have any pastor in my head that live in atl.

Back