• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Disco D30 to one piece shafts, Warn axle seal part #?

zeejay

NAXJA Forum User
Swapped in a hp 30 out of an XJ, and it's leaking like crazy out of the long side tube. Everyone said I need the Warn axle seal, any one know the part number?

I have the little kit that comes with their axles - (blockoff plate, and two seals) Its yours for 20$ if you like...

Is the housing you got have the vacuum disconnect or is it a long single shalf housing... If there is no disconnect housing you probably just shredded the seal at the diff (go to the dealer)...

HTH

Matt

Matt said:
I have the little kit that comes with their axles - (blockoff plate, and two seals) Its yours for 20$ if you like...

Is the housing you got have the vacuum disconnect or is it a long single shalf housing... If there is no disconnect housing you probably just shredded the seal at the diff (go to the dealer)...

HTH

Matt

Right on, is there a part number on the seals? Are you ever closer to Seattle someplace i could meet you? Since the Jeep is pissing fluid super fast, I don't like to drive too far.

i was in the same boat as you. ive got the federal mogul seal # and the napa seal #, and even the one that advanced auto uses. unfortuntely none of them are right in front of me. let me find them and ill post the #'s. they are a rare item and hard to get your hands on. i think mine took 2 days to get from napa.

Hunter

I know 2 part #s for inner seals from National

NS 471354 with an OD of 2.062"
NS 471763 with an OD of 2.000"

or get a complete block-off kit with plate and seals for about 30 USD at Randy's Ring & Pinion.

Back