• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OOPs! it did it again

JC

NAXJA Forum User
This is/was the new and improved design. Maybe when I get the new,new cradle I can polish up the Jeep, buy some 37 MTR's,
a trailer and big truck to tow the queen around, and do some heavy duty web wheeling. :roll:
[img:367a10f782]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0LgD7d2gNsBckGiIs2zpRwdru8UPtS6knXHWIrbMnqJ!hzydvzB2YWWQRRG0Edtxm8wgyPgnyHqU/IM000233.JPG[/img:367a10f782]

-Jerry

Unfreaking beleivable!!! :shock:
What's that, #3 that snapped?
Maybe that thing WAS designed for webwheelers?

Jes

What the F?!!!? Can you say full refund. I wouldn't put up with it any longer. Your pic doesn't show, but I know you are talking about the front axle crossmember cracking at the uca brackets.

BTW, I was wondering how many other people have been having that problem.
Or are you the only one with an (Un-)RockReady kit that actually wheels it?

Jes

Who knows how many actually use it? My guess is-- not the ones designinng the thing :evil: ! I'll keep the updates posted when I start that process tomorrow.

-Jerry

Jerry,

When you get a minute, could you take a measurement of the front springs for me? Maybe the best spot would be from the lower shock mount to the upper shock mount.

The RE springs are "one toke over the line", and the whole front end of the truck is VERY sloppy with the winch mounted full time.

Thanks!

Andy

Andy,
I measured from the lower shock mount to the washer in the upper shock mount and got 23 1/2" on both sides. This is with the winch mounted.
Hope that helps.

-Jerry

Thanks.

Back