• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OR: 1999 Cherokee Classic 5.5" lift

JSmall

NAXJA Forum User
1999 Jeep Cherokee Classic. 68k, 6 cyl, 4.0 liter. AC, cruise control, Power steering, Power Windows, Power Door locks, Tilt, Overhead console, Trip computer, Tinted windows, Pioneer CD player. I installed everything that comes with the Rubicon Express XJ Long arm kit (RE6300, $1749.95) about a month ago (Frt./rear springs, rear shackle, brake lines, HD trackbar and bracket, bump stops and lots more). I made the long arms and sub-frame using Rubicon Express SuperFlex joints. I will list all the part numbers and prices for each part on the Jeep if requested. I have receipts for everything. Everything on the Jeep is less than two months old including the new 33” Super Swamper Trxus MT’s, Mickey Thompson Classic II’s, Tera HD Short shaft kit, JKS Quick disconnects, Rusty’s shocks, and custom made rock-rails. There are a few things that still need to be done (fenders need to be trimmed a little) I am selling because I want to start a new project. Email me if you have any questions or would like more pictures. I’m sure I left a few things out.
$10,500
[email protected]
(503) 706-9468
2004_0917Image0002.jpg

2004_0914Image0022.jpg

2004_0914Image0020.jpg

Back