• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ/MJ/TJ/CJ parts, a CJ, and a car!

clendaniel

NAXJA Member #855
I'll try to keep this updated with new additions and current status of items. PM or email with any questions or offers.

----PARTS----

XJ 6.5" front lift:
-Tomken upper and lower control arms
-Rusty's coils
-JKS "old-style" disconnects
-Rusty's Trackbar (see NOTE)
-Tomken F&R SS extended brakelines
NOTE: Trackbar is welded solid at threaded end and is no longer adjustable. It is set for use w/ my ACOS and therefore might require shortening.
$500obo

Rear homemade bumper - 2x4x.25 main body w/ 2" receiver and 2x2x.25 reinforcements...seen alot of usage at Paragon/RC. Setup for an MJ but could likely be modified for another vehicle.
$50obo

ARB XJ snorkel - I'll include the airbox w/ adapter already riveted/siliconed in place. Needs the tube replaced from snorkel to the airbox as it is torn...lowes/home depot should carry suitable replacement as it's just coated dryer hose.
$175obo <---- pending sale

Borla early non-HO 4.0L header - Bought for '88 XJ/MJ...don't know what else it fits, check w/ Borla. Good condition w/ a protective layer of mud Slight denting on the downpipe where the upper control arm contacts it at full compression but this is a known/common problem.
$200obo

TJ factory Class-1 1" receiver hitch w/ insert/ball. Bolts behind TJ bumper, may fit YJ bumperette holes.
$40obo

TJ upper soft doors - One is spice (driver) and one is dark tan (passenger). Both are in average condition with some scratching on the windows.
$40obo each

CJ front clip - Complete grill, fenders, hood, and headlights. All are solid and appear free of rust. Purchased with the intent to use them on my abandoned YJ project.
Bought for $150, selling for the same

CJ Dash - Steel dash w/ cutouts for clock and tach. Voltmeter and Oil Pressure in dash and not broken, cluster has broken glass. OK condition.
$10obo

CJ/YJ halfdoors - grey, decent condition. Older style with no locks. Black interior panels...one is missing the inner rubber handle, easy to replace.
$200obo

4 15x10 5x5.5 American Racing OutlawII aluminum wheels - decent condition, no rock rash. Could use some polishing but overall good shape.
$50obo <---- pending sale

----Vehicles----

'82 Jeep CJ7 - My first Jeep...taken off the road in '00 when I broke a driverside hub as I wanted to rebuild/restore. Currently in Paul's driveway as new castle county didn't like it sitting at my house. I wanted to keep but with the addition of the TJ I no longer need _another_ open-top Jeep. Tub has some rust...was fixed in '90 and had custom paint at that time but it has come back in a couple areas, I was going to do a YJ tub swap but with rockers and corners the existing tub could last a few more years. The front clip is partially removed but Jeep should be driveable with that reinstalled and the hub replaced. 258 I6/T5/D300 with widetrack axles. Including the hardtop w/ sunroof (no, it doesn't leak!) and full steel doors. Doors have some rust on the window surround but otherwise solid. Aftermarket "stuff" - Weber 32/36, superlift 2.5" springs, Currie 1.5" lift shackles, Aero 26gal tank, Moser 1-piece rear axles, 4.10 gears, front unknown LSD (previous owner installed). Has a warn winch plate but doesn't come with winch. Currently has 3 30x9.5BFG a/t's on stock wagon wheels and the spare...4th AT has a blown sidewall. Can't bring myself to part it out and would like someone to take it as a project...but if someone wanted to buy it and part it I'd look the other way! Being sold as-is and not inspectable due to the work needed to return it to the road.
$1500obo <---- pending sale

'86 Mercedes 190E - 150K, I4/auto. Transmission slips but otherwise runs good. Don't feel like doing a tranny in it so just want it gone as it's taking up driveway space. It'd make a great "nice" commuter or first car. Red w/ silver AMG bodykit/E-class front bumper (some slight rust at joint where side skirts appear to have worn through the paint on the body panels). Eibach springs, bilstein sportvalve shocks/struts, Ansa catback exhaust, 1-piece E-code headlights w/ clear corners, 400E front brakes, 17" AMG wheels w/ Yokohama Paradas (95% tread). Comes with a complete upholstery set (what's in the car is still good, I got the new stuff for cheap), lots of spare parts, factory service manual on CD. I'll also include a set of 16x7" TSW wheels as "winter" wheels with the disclaimer that I don't know if they'll clear the front brakes (never tried them...picked up cheap off a friend). Car has not been driven for a while but starts and runs great...lots of money in it but just want it gone.
$2000obo

----Free Stuff----

XJ/MJ non-HO 4.0L longblock...needs rebuilding, has spun bearing. FREE!

XJ 3.55/open D35 rear axle. No brakes, out of DJ's XJ and was operational when removed. FREE!

XJ/MJ/TJ 3.55/open high pinion D30 front axle. No brakes and housing is bent...still has good unit bearings and spare shafts though. FREE!

And finally...might not be available for a bit but nevertheless:
'88 Jeep Comanche Longbed Shell w/ interior and misc other parts...once I'm done pulling off what I'm keeping/selling the rest is, you got it, FREE! <-----tenatively spoken for.

--Ian

UPDATED ->

XJ 6.5" front lift: NOW PARTING OUT!
-Tomken upper and lower control arms non-adj. 6" -- $200obo <---- pending sale
-Rusty's coils 6.5" -- $100
-JKS "old-style" disconnects -- $40obo <---- pending sale
-Rusty's Trackbar (see NOTE) -- $50obo
-Tomken F&R SS extended brakelines <---- SOLD
NOTE: Trackbar is welded solid at threaded end and is no longer adjustable. It is set for use w/ my ACOS (~8" lift) and therefore might require shortening.

TJ factory Class-1 1" receiver hitch w/ insert/ball. Bolts behind TJ bumper, may fit YJ bumperette holes.
$40obo <---- SOLD

ADDED:

TJ factory side steps $40obo

Back