• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trailer adapter

RichP

NAXJA Forum User
Anybody have a part number for the OEM 98XJ trailer adapter for electrical hookup. Searched and did some hunting but no joy so far...

Go to Hopkins manufacturing website. They make top notch T connectors and I go mine for 7 bucks new on Ebay

Why not just use an aftermarket harness, mine was 30 bucks from a local 4x4 shop and it just plugs into the connector for your tail lights, couldnt have been any simpler and it has so far worked really well

I put a Hoppy T-connector in my '97 after one of the universal wire-tap kits burnt out on me. No problems with it whatsoever.

I picked one up one eBay and haven't had a chance to install it in my '01 yet. It says 82203412 on the Mopar bag, dated 3/97. The wire loom of the harness has a label that says 56009 268 17778AA. The harness itself has two relays in it.

Sparkman said:
I picked one up one eBay and haven't had a chance to install it in my '01 yet. It says 82203412 on the Mopar bag, dated 3/97. The wire loom of the harness has a label that says 56009 268 17778AA. The harness itself has two relays in it.

Does anyone know if 82203412 fit on the 2001? Thanks.

Back