• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Chapter Decal?

CW

NAXJA Forum User
Well since every other chapter seems to have one in the works, what do you guys think about getting our own? Can anyone get stickers made up? I could come up with a design if everybody wants.

At our last meeting we had discussed a chapter sticker. but hadn't set anything in stone. We need someone with any artistic ability(which a few of us completely lack).
I know a guy who does vinyl for signs. It isn't a true multicolor sticker but he could do a single color sticker.

We should get a few different designs and select from there.

Hans

I agree,
several designs and then vote on one.
There are lots of places that can now make multicolor stickers from digital photos and such should not be too difficult. What I think we need to look at is the cost of having them printed in multi color and in single color and see the major difference in cost. That will help determine the way to go for a design of a sticker in the first place.

I would put the national NAXJA sticker on my rig if it was "cooler looking"!!

Michael

Auburn Sign Co. (253-854-2333) made the stickers for our club. They are about 3x6" die cut vinyl single color. They were just under a buck each when we did 100 of 'em. Very high quality, very easy/friendly to deal with and a small, family owned business which I personally like to deal with.

John

Here is another one.
uycjp

I have no idea if the NAXJA has to be a certain way. I don't think the logo the midwest chapter is going with has the "official NAXJA" on it.

My brother can do decals, maybe at the cost of materials. That would only be one color or overlayed by another color.

Sorry I was gone on vacation. I like the simplicity of the first one and I like how you incorporated the three states in the second one. Keep it up I like what I am seeing. We need someone who works in stick making, I am not sure how well pictures translate into that medium?

CW said:
Here is another one.
uycjp

I have no idea if the NAXJA has to be a certain way. I don't think the logo the midwest chapter is going with has the "official NAXJA" on it.

This is the most apropriate, the rain is a dead NW give-away.

Back