• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: 89 Cherokee on 32's in TN

nated0g

NAXJA Forum User
For Sale
1989 Jeep Cherokee Laredo
4.0 Auto NP231
240,xxx miles
30/35 combo
4.5 inch Rusty offroad lift
4 32x11.5x15 BFG MudTerrains
4 Rockcrawler rims
No spare

New:
PVC system
Front brakes and rotors
Rear end and brakes
thermostat
PORC pitman arm
PORC tracbar heim style
alignment and rotated/balanced tires

I bought the jeep with the intentions to have a playtoy but my job keeps me 12 hours a day and most saturdays. The waterpump went out on me when driving and I gave up working on it. My management company where we live told us we have to get it moving or move it. Like I said I dont have time to really play with it. I saved up for 8 months to buy it and just dont have time to fix it or take it offroad. Asking 2000 or best offer. Please no trades or ask to part it out because it has to be gone by Jan 1 2005.
I have the title. Has DU tags til next year. Paid over 300 just to get tags.

This is the best I can do.

http://home.earthlink.net/~wnturner/jeep/

they were taken when i went to see the guy about the jeep 2 weeks before i bought it. I wanted pictures of the "trouble" area that you can see. the engine compartment is one area i managed to fix. the yellow wires were going up to the 4kcs on the roofrack those were promptly removed. i fixed the "blowby" issue that i found a resolution from this site. tires are still in good condition as the pictures show.

901-354-2187 Ask for Nathan
wnturner at earthlink dot net.
Located In Memphis TN

Last edited by a moderator:
The Jeep is still for sale. EVERYTHING is installed.
new waterpump lifetime warranty
all hoses
thermostat
serp belt, old one still good just wanted to replace it since it was out.

asking 2500 obo.

You are correct in one way. It has not sold yet. If you will read the first part it says that the water pump went out. I have since then replaced the pump, all hoses, thermostat, battery, belt, cleaned the radiator out, and test driven it. So I think my labor making it road worthy is worth something.
In my thinking i think its cheaper to drive it home than to have to bring a trailer and trailer it home.
It is OBO.

Back