• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NW Salvage Yards?

XJCasper

NAXJA Member #1042
For the XJ, who has the best selection of parts. Currently I am looking for some Factory Jeep wheels. Anywhere else you can get some used Jeep wheels, other than some Tire stores? Unless anyone knows a great tire store that actually does have a good selection of wheels taken off stock XJ's.

Thanks
Jason

I am going to be making a couple stops on Monday to look for a spare or replacments. I am looking for a spare Lace with Gray Powder coating or some Canyons to run on my XJ.

I have a set of 7" canyons. Came off my 96 ZJ. Will take $150.00 for all four. I live in Spokane.

Two days ago, I would have taken the wheels off of your hands. I found the wheel I needed over here in Puyallup.

Thank you
Jason

Hmmm... not to HiJack... (new to boards so if I need separate post let me know and I'll be happy to follow that) I'm looking for a Stock XJ Rim. Style is the 4 wide (spoke?) support (5 triangular holes around rim) w/Jeep in one of the supports.

Good Yards near Bremerton? Also how do you guys go about requesting stuff on here? Forgive the newness.

Is that the 5 star???

I might have my Lace wheels up for sale soon. There are 5 of them with the gray powdercoating.

I don't know what they are called actually... it's definately not the Lace though.

Sent via PM.

theres a pretty decent salvage yard in tri cities, but i'm not sure how much xj stuff they have, my brother loves the place to get stuff for his jeepster and my dads willys.

hey guys there a buch of yards that have XJ stuff here in Lynnwood. if you guys really need something send me a PM ill check and see if i can find anything. i go there a lot to see if theres anything worth taking.

I'll try and get a pic of my rim and post it sometime soon if time permits. Travel schedule has been hell for a few months and another bunch of crappy months on the way. Hehe...

XJ89JEEP said:
hey guys there a buch of yards that have XJ stuff here in Lynnwood. if you guys really need something send me a PM ill check and see if i can find anything. i go there a lot to see if theres anything worth taking.

Next time you're in there...I'm looking for a Fog light switch for my 99 XJ. I don't think anything before 99 will work...not too sure...

PM me if you find anything ok? Thanks in advance.

Back