• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parts list

Karlm

NAXJA Forum User
I was thinking today after reading a couple of post that we might be able to compile some sort of list of parts that work well for an XJ. I'm not talking about factory parts or lift kits or stuff, but things like the part and part number for the Help! kit for the windshield wipers, ot the part number for the autometer gauge pod. Some of this stuf is not so easy to find and I was thinking that some kind of list of parts and thier manufacturers parts number might be a good resource. Oh well, its just an idea.

If somebody wants to head up that project, that is fine by me. Of course, disclaimers that it is a reference only and verify application etc... first.. know what I mean? :)

I would also like to see us have a Links page again. A lot of work went into that by a dedicated volunteer a while ago.

Back